Sunday, 19 June 2011

A Message Regarding West End Live Photos

A few weeks ago I attended a convention for the television show "The Vampire Diaries" and subsequently posted my photos on Flickr (they're here, if anyone is interested!).

To the best of my knowledge, at least two websites downloaded my photographs and placed them on their own sites, without any credit.  One site even had the cheek to tag the photos as if they were their own!  I have asked for the photographs to be credited or removed but the webmasters have failed to respond.  

To those unfamiliar with Flickr, I would stress that I do not make any money from photographs viewed there.  It is simply rewarding to see how many people view each photograph, comment on or add as a favourite.  Whilst I use Flickr as an online back-up in case my original files are lost, I also wish to share the photographs I take at theatre or television events with like-minded fans and I do not wish to cover them in watermarks!

Photos may be reproduced on other sites providing a link-back is provided to the original Flickr location.  I also request that a link is given to this site.

The above being said, I would like to say thank you to all those people who have commented on my photos from West End Live.  Your comments are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment